Saturday, July 5, 2014

PATHETIC HUMAN - PUBLIC DISGRACE 7" AVAILABLE / PRE-ORDERS

SORRY STATE RECORDS now have copies of the new PATHETIC HUMAN 7" for North American customers here. People of Australia will have to wait until the 30th of July when I get back from overseas. But you can pre-order it now here.

Not a debut 7" but still.. a decent review

SORRY STATE RECORDS:
Debut 7" from this Australian hardcore / power violence band on the great Helta Skelta Records. I admit that another power violence record is about the last thing on earth I want to hear these days, but this one is a banger... I tend to like my power violence full of weird changes, and Pathetic Human has those in spades. It's very math-y, with nary a chance to get a good fist-pump going before the band change things up completely and sling you into a completely different tempo, but with enough rawness that it doesn't feel like some kind of sterile tech-grind. It's tough to sound fresh in this genre, but Pathetic Human pull it off.

 Pic: Christina Stitches In My Head

No comments: